Checkmate Nv Intelligent Access Controller 4 Door
New!! DVR Integration with Access Control
Checkmate NV Door Access Controller System:
Access Control Systems
- Checkmate Ny is a networkable, intelligent, industry-standard Access Control Panel. Designed for use in Building Management System (BMS) applications, Checkmate Ny provides a cost-effective solution for Time & Attendance, Access Control & Supervisory Control for Fire & Security Panels. Each
- Checkmate Ny can monitor & control up to 4 Reader which may be configured to control 4 doors Entry with Reader (Exit with Push Switch) or 2 Doors Entry and Exit Reader or any mixed configuration. The Reader & Lock are connected to the Checkmate Nv in star connection It may be slid on DIN Rail.
- Checkmate Nv provides a user-configurable intelligent Engine for taking care of any organization’s access control needs and is configured using Web or client based Application software. All the Access Control decisions are taken by the controller making it truly a standalone system independent of PC. Multiple Checkmate Nv’s can be networked on an Ethernet Network or WiFi (with suitable hardware) for larger applications.
- 4 Reader Interface
Panel supports the 4 Weigand Reader interface. The Reader type supported is Proximity, Smart Card or Finger Print reader. Readers can individually be up to 100 m cable distance from the Controller.
- 4 Relay Output for Lock Operation
The relay outputs are available for Lock Release, & are tagged to one or more Reader for door operation as per requirement. 12V wetted contact can be provided from the built-in Power Supply for Lock operation.
- 4 Exit Push Switch Input
There is a provision for 4 Exit Push Switches & is paired with the lock,it is going to release. The switch is normal Push Button offering momentary contact. The lock is operated upon usage for Lock On-Time.
- 4 Door Open Sensor Input
For monitoring the status of the Door (i.e. Open or Close), Door Open Sensor input is used. The Door open sensor input is paired with a lock. It is useful for Turnstile operation for locking it upon rotation feedback.
- 4 General Purpose Input (GP)
There is a provision for Potential free contact inputs, which can be input from Fire/Intruder Alarm panel & can be programmed to make the Controller Fail Safe /Fail Secure, in an emergency situation.
- 4 General Purpose Output (GPO)
The General-purpose outputs are available for Alarm annunciation in case of emergencies. The GPO’s are paired with GPI’s. Potential free contact may be optionally provided.
- Built-in Lock Power Supply
A Bulk 12V Power Supply is centrally connected to the controller to power the locks thereby removing the necessity for power supplies near lock. Optionally, UPS with battery may be provided.
6 core multi-strand (each core 14/36) shielded cable for Reader is used. One Pair each of electrical multi-strand cable(each core 1.5 sq mm) is used for Lock operation, Door Open Sensor and Exit Switch. These cables run from each Door to Controller. The cable length should be within 100 m.
Card Reader Technology :
- Finger Print Reader Finger Print Reader
Works on Biometric Technology. Up to 2 fingers can be enrolled. The Finger Print Reader integrated with Optional Card Reader is used as a front end device at the door. Upon Finger Print match, the ID code is transmitted to Checkmate Nv For validation
- Contactless Smart Card Reader Contactless Smart card Reader works on 13.56 MHz RF based on MIFARE / iClass Technology. It is useful where the Multi-application card is envisaged. Micro SMART/R10 Reader (from HID) compliant to ISO 14443 Protocol, can be used (Read Range 3″).
- Proximity Card Reader(RF-ID)
Proximity Reader is based on 125 KHz RF technology and reads the Proximity cards on show within the reading range. The Entry-level MicroPROX/Prox Point(from HID) reader has a read range of 3″.
Proximity cards/Smart cards compatible to respective readers need to be used. The size of the Card is as per ISO Standard i.e. 85 X 54 mm.
Access Control Features:
- ACCESS GROUP: 4 Access Groups may be defined. Each Access Group are associated with one or more locks. One or more Readers/Exit switches are linked to a lock in an Access Group.
- ATTENDANCE GROUP. : Attendance Group is used for recording Employee Attendance and accepts all cards at all time. These data are later used for Attendance Report generation.
- GROUP ANTIPASS BACK: Enable/ Disable for each Access Group. Hard Antipas back. No exit w/o valid Entry, violation alarm. Soft Antipas back: Exit w/o Valid Entry with violation alarm.
- TIME ZONE: 8 user-definable Time zones per Access Group. The Time Zones could be Enabled/Disabled for Holiday/ Weekly off. “ALLOW ALL” Time Zone is possible for rush hours.
- CARDHOLDER DATABASE: Each Access Group has its own set of Card Holders linked to one or more Time Zones for the Group. The cardholder can be a member of Multiple Access Groups. Up to 30,000 IDs over all the Access Groups.
- VISITOR DATABASE: A visitor based on an entry from the Central Computer would have access defined based on the Access Group. Access rights can be withdrawn upon visitors leaving. Up to 2000, a visitor ID database may be defined.
- HOLIDAY DATABASE TABLE: 30 Holiday Dates & a Weekly off Day can be defined for barring Access. 3000 Cardholders can provide access irrespective of Holidays based on their default Access Groups & Time Zones.
- HOLIDAY MASTER CARD: For Cardholders not included in Holiday Database Table, requiring entry on holiday/weekly off in their Time Zone, Master Card needs to be shown before the Card Holders card. Up to 5 Holiday master cards per Access Group may be defined.
- DOOR OPEN TO LONG (DOTL) : If the Door open sensor input is ON for a period longer than the Lock on – time, Alarm is raised & recorded. This may be used for on-line monitoring of doors on Central Monitoring Computer.
- LOCK ON-TIME: Lock on-time for door opening after Card Show is User Settable. The Lock shuts after this time. This can be used with Door open Sensor for exception monitoring.
- EMERGENCY OPERATION: All Doors are opened based on Fire Alarm /closed in case of Burglar Alarm Panel Input. Resetting of Alarms results in normal operation. All alarms are logged for analysis.
- ACCESS RIGHTS EMERGENCY OPERATION: Card Holders can be temporarily Enabled/disabled from the Card Holder Table in the Controller. This feature is useful in case of ID card loss.
- EMERGENCY LOCK OPEN: Central Computer can open a lock remotely with authorization. All such events are logged.
Checkmate NV 8 :
Single Door Access & Attendance System
- Checkmate Nvs is an 8 Reader Control Panel In the same footprint using the Double Decker concept. Checkmate Ny may be upgraded on the field to Checkmate Nys.
- Checkmate XR is specially designed for Biometric Reader nodes. It may be connected to up to 8 Nos. of MicroTIP(Fortuna’s Biometric) Reader, using CAT 5 cable in Star connection. The Finger Templates may be uploaded/ downloaded through this cable. Hence there is no need for a separate LAN cable/IP Address for managing the Finger template, which saves a lot of wiring & IT cost.
Access control panel door controller
- The computer can be connected to a single Controller within 15 m using RS232, or multiple controllers through’ RS485 up to 1.2 Km in bus topology or thru’ an add-on Ethernet interface for plugging into the TCP/IP network. Dial-up support for monitoring panels at remote locations through dial-up MODEM is also possible. Refer to the System Configuration Diagram for understanding.
Configuration, Data Capture & Report Generation Software
- Compro XP is WINDOWS based system software.It configures Checkmate XT to the user’s requirement also captures the transaction data and generates reports for First In Last Out, Movement Report, Access Reports for Access Groups, Visitor IN-OUT reports etc..COMPRO XP can capture data in a continuous manner in on-line mode or in a Batch-mode I .e.collecting the data from the controller manually. Data is available in tables for the user to create his own reports or to link to their HR/Attendance/Payroll package. It can be used with MIS Time Pro software also.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION :
- CPU: High Performance 16 bit Microcontroller
- Memory: 12500 Transaction Data Storage with ID #, Date, Time and Access Information. Separate table for Event Storage
- Battery Back-up: Retention of Clock & Data under power-off
- Communication: RS232C or RS485(Isolated) (Ethernet or Modem Connectivity using additional hardware)
- Data Upload Speed:1000 Records/Minute(9600BPS)
- CPU Power: Wide Range SMPS(170V to [email protected] +/-5Hz,5W)
- Lock Power: Built-in 12V/3 Amp Power Supply for Locks
- UPS with Battery: Optionally available with 4 hours back-up time
- Card Reader Interface: 4 Reader 26/34 bit Weigand Interface
- Relay Output: 4 Potential Free/12V Wet Contact O/P for Locks
- Exit Switch: 4 Exit Switch Input Interface
- Lock Feedback: 4 Door Open Sensor Interface for Lock Feedback
- General Purpose Input/Output: 4 GPI and 4 GPO(TTL Level)
- Dimension: 350mm(H) X 375mm(W) X 90(D) mm
- Enclosure: Dust Resistant, Corrosion Free MS Casing Colour: Powder Coated Light Gray
- Operating Temperature: 0-55 Degree Centigrade
ORDERING INFORMATION Access control door controller :
- Checkmate Nv : Access Controller with 4 Weigand Reader I/F Checkmate Nv8: Access Controller with 8 Weigand Reader 1/F
- Checkmate xR: Access Controller with 8 Biometric Reader 1/F
- UPS with Battery : UPS with battery for 4 hours back-up time
- MiniProx/Prox Point Plus : HID Proximity Card Reader MicroPROX: Proximity Card Reader with Read Range upto 3″
- MicroSMART : Contactless Smart Card Reader (Read Range upto 3″)
- MicroTIP : Integrated Finger Print and Contactless HID card Reader
- COMPRO XP : Configuration, Data Capture and Reporting Software
- MIS Time Pro LITE : Time Office Management Software
- MIS Time Pro Enterprise: Time Office Management Software for Factory
- justHRMS : Web-based HR & Attendance Management Software
- ID Card : (a) Proximity Card (b) Contactless Smart Card (1K/4K)
- Door Lock : (a)Strike (b)EM Lock (c)Turnstile (d)Drop bolt (e)Boom
- Cable : (a)Reader Cable (b) Communication cable(c) Lock Cable
- Accessories : (a)Exit Switch (b) Door Sensor